Step into the immersive world of golf with FSX Play and FSX 2020 – where realism meets excitement.
Tee off on the globe's finest and most elite courses, hone your techniques on the practice range, or engage in friendly skill challenges with pals!
Whether you're a lone player, part of a group, or organizing a corporate golf event, Chimera VR promises an unforgettable experience tailored just for you.
Instant feedback on your swing
Advanced booking required.
£25 for one hour
(max 4 people)
Terms & Conditions
- Pre book.
- To book online please click through from our website on the book now buttons, which will then direct to use our partner booking system.
- All customers are required to check in at reception 10 minutes prior to play. Customers will be asked for proof of the booking and players must obtain the relevant booking reference.
- Cancellations of bookings must be made by calling Chimera VR at least 48 hours in advance for a credit back onto your online account. Failure to cancel within 48hrs hours will result in loss of booking fees paid.
- During busy periods Chimera VR reserves the right to restrict players where necessary.
- Customers will be responsible for their conduct when playing at the premises
- The management reserves the right to revoke any booking or refuse entry if the holder abuses the privileges listed.
- Any specific dress code and conduct introduced by the venue must be followed.
- Tee times are made up of up to a maximum of 4 people only, players found abusing this rule will be first asked to split up and failure to do so they will be asked to leave, and future booking cancelled
- Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied when using the Golf Simulator.
- All players and visitors must comply with on site rules and etiquette.
- Extra care must be taken when swinging golf clubs, which should be on the golf mat only, with only one person in a bay at any one time to safeguard against injury.
- Extra care must be taken when swinging a golf club for damages, especially in the golf bay with structural posts and bay dividers. Any damages will be the responsibility of the individual customer.
- This could also include liability for damages caused to the premises.
- Liability is at each person's own risk and we encourage individual golf insurance cover.
- Chimera VR cannot accept any liability for accidents, injury, or misadventure. Golf bay users are responsible for making their own insurance agreements in respect of any injuries suffered or caused to them, or caused by them to any third party.
- Chimera VR cannot accept any responsibility for the loss of or damage to property belonging to any customers.